We are excited to announce the release of Railo 4.0 Beta today!
This release is feature packed with over 100 new features and bug fixes galore. In this release we have a number of improvements and new functions such as:
- Better Application.cfc Management
- Compiler and Interface Improvements
- Railo Administrator interface improvements
- Loops and cfloop improvements
- Method Chaining, Magic Functions, Implicit Constructors and Memeber Functions
- Function Caching
- Rest services
- and much much more.
If you want to download Railo 4.0 Beta, check it out in our Download page.